Did you know that most asphalt roofing in Hempstead, Texas, may last up to 25 years with regular maintenance and inspections? Regular preventative maintenance is essential for the roof’s health and is far less expensive than the alternative. Having your roof examined annually or during potentially harmful weather conditions, such as hailstorms, may help you find and take care of problems that could need an expensive roof replacement.
A qualified roofing expert is aware of the issues that might jeopardize a roofing system and all of its components. To make sure the roofing system is in top shape, the knowledgeable roofing professionals at Total Roofing & Exteriors carry out thorough roof examinations and preventative measure services. Your roofing system will perform better and last longer with frequent inspections, required roof repairs, and preventive maintenance.
It’s crucial to pay close attention while evaluating a roofing system. Our roof inspection and preventative maintenance checklist at Total Roofing & Exteriors include a thorough evaluation of the following:
- Roof flashing – Water penetration can be caused by missing, sloppy, or buckled flashings. We’ll look for any flashing problems on the roof.
- Shingles – The roofing system might be jeopardized by missing or damaged shingles. Future leaks can be avoided by recognizing and fixing these problems.
- Ventilation – When the roof is damaged, the ventilation may be affected, making the roof system useless. Our roofers will look for damage in the ventilation.
- Roof Penetrations – Skylights, pipe boots, and roof vents will be inspected for corrosion, frayed or missing screws, cracked or loose seals, and other issues that might cause leaks in the roof.
- Chimneys – Water infiltration can be caused by damaged chimneys. We’ll look for fractures or evidence of missing masonry in the chimney.
- Gutters – By thoroughly inspecting the gutter system, we may spot issues like debris build-up that will impede proper water flow.
- Overhanging Branches – Since tree branches can harm shingles by scratching and puncturing them, we will look for overhanging branch damage.
- Fungus Development – The roofing system can get damaged by fungi and mold growth. We’ll look for any indications that the roof has suffered damage.
Early identification and good roof care may make all the difference in your roof’s health and lifetime. Hiring a skilled roofing contractor to do a thorough inspection, maintenance, and repairs can ensure your roof is sufficiently protecting your home’s interior.
Commercial and residential customers alike may rely on Total Roofing & Exteriors for thorough roof inspections and maintenance planning. No matter the material or design, our Hempstead roofers are devoted to providing dependable solutions for your roofing maintenance, repair, and installation needs. Our roofers have experience with many different types of roofing systems.
For Reliable Roofing in Hempstead, Texas, Call Us Today!
Contact the GAF-certified roofing experts at Total Roofing & Exteriors if you want high-quality residential or commercial roofing services. We provide no-cost consultations and flexible payment plans to fit any budget. It’s a good idea to book your roof inspection and maintenance session now that Fall is just around the corner. Contact Total Roofing & Exteriors right away at (713) 906-9397. You can rely on us for high-quality roofing services in Hempstead, Texas!